Our creative and engaging approach to movement encourages children to learn and develop in a safe, FUNtastic environment! Monkeynastix is a broad-based, holistic programme that combines creativity and music with basic training in flexibility, balance, strength, agility, co-ordination and body awareness. Your child will love and learn from each energy-packed session.
• Monkeynastix offers three separate curriculums for ages 1-2, 3-6 and 7-8.
• A qualified instructor will come to your child’s school or public venue to run one fun-filled session per week.
• Sessions run for 30 minutes, including a warm-up to music, stretch and tone, and working with specialized, age-appropriate equipment.
• To get the maximum benefit out of our programme, our members are encouraged to complete at least one Monkeynastix cycle of two years.
We believe in rewarding children to build their self-esteem:
• Each child receives a special sticker or hand-out at the end of every session.
• A Monkeynastix participation certificate will be awarded to your child at the end of each term.
• At the end of each year, your child will receive an awesome Monkeynastix medal. Learning healthy living habits can be fun! At Monkeynastix, we reinforce what you are doing at home by incorporating the following into our sessions:
• Emotional intelligence (e.g. respect for yourself and others)
• Social skills Er Good manners (e.g. please and thank you, waiting your turn) • Environmental awareness (e.g. conserve water)
• Healthy habits (e.g. brushing teeth, sun protection, hygiene)
Monkeynastix – the pioneer of movement education in South Africa and internationally. Now also successful and expanding in Bahrain, Botswana, Canada, Cyprus, Ireland, Kenya, Mauritius, Namibia, Qatar, U.A.E., U.K., U.S.A, Zambia, Zimbabwe and others.